The State Historic Deer Harbor Community Club (DHCC) building is available for rent under the rules we follow as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Rental fees are used to pay DHCC operating and maintenance expenses.
Rental fees include the use of the meeting room, heaters, chairs, tables, projector, projection screen, restroom, water, lights, parking lot, and minimal use of the kitchen.
- Check our Events Calendar for rental availability.
- Approval of your reservation is required before final booking. To request a reservation or if you have any questions, contact our Rental Officer, Sheila Gaquin, via the form below or calling 360-376-3028.
- Rental and deposit fees must be paid prior to obtaining access. Include this completed Rental Agreement Form with your payment.
|4 Hours or Less||Full Day||Cleaning and Damage Deposit|
|• DHCC Member Sponsored Community Activity*||$20*||$40*||$200 (refundable if DHCC is left clean and undamaged)|
|• DHCC Member Private Event
• Government Sponsored
|$50||$100||$200 (refundable if DHCC is left clean and undamaged)|
• For Profit
|$100||$200||$300 (refundable if DHCC is left clean and undamaged)|
|Parking Lot use only||Email to inquire|
*A Community Activity is defined as a one-time or ongoing event for the benefit of the community. Examples include a yoga class, chess club, art class, music group, movie night, etc. To qualify for this special rate, the event must meet all of the following criteria:
- The event must be sponsored by a current DHCC member.
- The DHCC member sponsor must participate in the event.
- The event must be open to the public for participation.
NOTE: Rental Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Maximum capacity is 85 people.
- All events require proof of the following prior to rental:
– DHCC to be named as “additional insured” on the event sponsor’s insurance policy.
– If alcohol is to be served or consumed, renter must obtain a Host Liquor Liability insurance policy. Contact your own insurance company or go to TheEventHelper.com which provides one-day event insurance, usually for under $100. We will not provide access to the building until we have received a copy of the insurance policy.
- The event cannot be or include a commercial activity; no merchandise may be sold at the event, and participants cannot be charged a fee to participate.
- No candles or devices with open flames may be used due to fire hazard.
- Do not leave any leftover food from the event.
- Remove ALL trash from the building immediately after the event concludes.
- If you are cleaning after the event, you must put all the tables and chairs away, sweep the floor, clean all surfaces, lock the building, and in general leave the building as you found it, including turning off all lights and adjusting the thermostat.
- If you would like cleaning service for your event, you must notify us ahead of time so arrangements can be made.
- The DHCC Board of Directors reserves the right to deny use of DHCC to any individual or organization.
- The DHCC is a NON-SMOKING facility.
Rental Request or Questions? Contact our Rental Officer, Sheila Gaquin: